15+ years experience in pet relocation!
(GUA) La Aurora International Airport
ARRIVALS – PET CUSTOMS CLEARANCE SERVICES
Service for pets arriving as unaccompanied baggage (CARGO) include:
- Guidance by a pet relocation consultant about the documents that you will need to obtain in advance.
- Answer questions about moving dogs and other pets to Guatemala
- Expedited pet customs clearance after arrival
- Nationwide delivery
Departures - taking or sending pets from Guatemala include:
- Worldwide pet relocation
- Pet travel consultation
- Export permits
- Cargo booking and documentation
- Nationwide transportation prior to the international departure
- Boarding before departure (if required)
- Cargo weight and measurements
- Airport security screening
- Pets and crates professional preparation for travel
- Final cargo paperwork before departure
Why Choose Panama Pet Relocation?
- Now offering services in Guatemala
- We transport pets worldwide
- 15+ years experience in the region transporting pets
- Have safely relocated hundreds of pets including dogs, cats, birds, and other domestic and wildlife animals
- Knowledge of the import requirements to bring pets to Guatemala
- Knowledge of the export requirements to ship pets from Guatemala
- Work with the following airlines: United, Delta, Copa, Avianca, KLM
- Work with vets and local authorities in your pet travel arrangements
- Member of IPATA, the International Pet and Animal Transportation Association
- Have over 350 agents in more than 80 countries to assist with your pet move
Panama Pet Relocation did an excellent job getting our two dogs from Miami to Guatemala City, Guatemala. We have two larger dogs and one is a Pit Bull. Due to weather restrictions posed by the airlines, we had to find a company who would get them to Guatemala. We were having a difficult time finding a company who would get our Pit Bull, Lexi, on transportation to Guatemala. Just several weeks before our scheduled travel, Panama Pet Relocation took on the challenge with complete confidence. They kept were thorough with what all was required and kept us informed of their status while in transit. Their team member in Guatemala stayed with them from 5:00am - 8pm at the airport in Guatemala as customs worked through their very slow process. We loved that they were delivered to our front door as we are still new to the area and do not know our way around. We were all happy to see each other but the dogs also showed their appreciation to the local team member by giving her kisses before she left. Thank you so much!