15+ years experience in pet relocation!
(TGU) Toncontin Int’l Airport and (SAP) Ramon Villeda Morales Int’l Airport
ARRIVALS – PET CUSTOMS CLEARANCE SERVICES
Service for pets arriving as unaccompanied baggage (CARGO) include:
- Guidance by a pet relocation consultant about the documents that you will need to obtain in advance.
- Answer questions about moving dogs to Honduras, import dog to Honduras, Honduras pet import permit, pet passport Honduras, servicio nacional de sanidad agropecuaria Honduras, international dog travel requirements, Honduras customs regulations, etc.
- Expedited pet customs clearance after arrival
- Nationwide delivery including Roatan Island
Departures - taking or sending pets from Honduras include:
- Worldwide pet relocation
- Pet travel consultation
- Export permits
- Cargo booking and documentation
- Nationwide transportation prior to the international departure
- Boarding before departure (if required)
- Cargo weight and measurements
- Airport security screening
- Pets and crates professional preparation for travel
- Final cargo paperwork before departure
Why Choose Panama Pet Relocation?
- We transport pets worldwide to and from Honduras
- 15+ years experience in the region transporting pets
- Have safely relocated hundreds of pets including dogs, cats, birds, and other domestic and wildlife animals
- Knowledge of the import requirements to bring pets to Honduras
- Knowledge of the export requirements to ship pets from Honduras
- Work with the following airlines: United, Delta, Copa, Avianca, and Amerijet
- Work with vets and local authorities in your pet travel arrangements
- Member of IPATA, the International Pet and Animal Transportation Association
- Have over 350 agents in more than 80 countries to assist with your pet move
Thanks to Mario and Josué for bringing our dog Eva from Honduras to Atlanta. Great service, very patient and professional.
Thanks to the whole team at Panama Pet Relocation, they did an excellent job at bringing our dog Lilo from Tegucigalpa, Honduras to Seattle, Washington. They kept us informed throughout the whole process and most importantly, took very good care of Lilo on the travel day. Thanks again to Mario and the rest of the team!