By submitting your payment you are accepting Panama Pet Relocation’s terms and conditions as explained below.
Liability and Responsibility
Panama Pet Relocation takes a great number of details into consideration when planning your pet’s move; however, circumstances may arise that are beyond our control. We cannot guarantee against death, illness, injury, or escape at any time. We reserve the right to seek veterinary attention, including our choice of veterinary services, as well as the extent of medical services that may be reasonably necessary under the circumstances. Any veterinary service needed will be rendered at the owner’s expense regardless of the nature of the services performed. As for departure services, once your pet and export documents are safely and properly delivered and left in the possession of the airlines, we have no further control over the airline’s internal procedures and assume no further responsibility.
- We reserve the right to provide partial refunds only.
- Partial refunds will be for the expenses not incurred and up to 25% of our service fees.
- Refunds will be provided between 2 and 4 weeks after cancellation of service.
- For arrivals and departures, cancellation must be requested in writing at least two (2) business days prior to the travel date in order to be eligible for a refund.
- For all other services, cancellation must be requested in writing before we start rendering the service in order to be eligible for a refund.